ACI markets, supports and applies industrial process instrumentation product sensors and control devices as a ‘Manufacturer’s Representative for a core group of well established and technologically superior industrial process instrumentation products within the South Central Ontario Region.
ACI’s staff fulfils the complete scope necessary to be pro-active in our pursuit of applying a solution to benefit our customer’s process measurement needs. Our company personnel provide quality customer service based on years of experience
The multi-faceted responsibilities of our staff promotes effective sales application assistance. Our efforts to grow our business, and expand in product application knowledge will result in a benefit to the customers that we service.
ACI maintains ongoing and strong communications with our manufacturing principal companies through continual technical product training and participation in factory initiatives. We will assist in optimising our position in the marketplace by providing our supplier’s feedback, and identifying the end user’s application needs.
We will assist our customers with support as follows:
- Review, evaluate end user’s application needs and provide a recommendation.
- Provide pricing proposals for devices for a core group of well established and technologically superior industrial process instrumentation products.
- Coordinate factory return repairs and calibration services through our manufacturers.
- On-Site start-up and commissioning services.
- Provide product training services for customers on-site at their facility.
- Submit our customers to optimum after sales support on a long term basis.